- Patient Clinics
The UQ Oral Health Centre is at the forefront of dental excellence and features the most advanced dental equipment and facilities to ensure our patients receive quality, comprehensive dental care.
With over 150 dental chairs across 11 clinics, the Oral Health Centre Patient Clinics offer exceptional dental treatments and care for the whole family at affordable rates.
Dental services available to the public include:
- emergency and general dentistry (check-ups and polishing)
- endodontics (root canal treatment)
- oral medicine (oral lesions and cancer)
- oral surgery
- peridontics (gum disease)
- preventative dentistry and oral therapy
- paedodontics (children's dentistry)
- orthodontics (braces)
- prosthodontics (crowns, bridges and dentures)
- special needs dentistry.
Oral health services include:
- For children: comprehensive examinations, x-rays and restorative services such as fillings, extractions and stainless steel crowns
- For adults and children: dental hygiene, clean and polishing, preventative sealants and professional application of fluoride
- For adults: whitening.
Modern, fresh and purpose-built, the Clinics offer a whole new dental experience for our valued patients.
The School of Dentistry regrets to advise that we will not be accepting new patients to the Orthodontic Clinic in 2015. Existing clinic patients will continue to be treated this year.
The UQ Oral Health Centre (UQOHC) is located at Herston on the corner of Bramston Terrace and Herston Road.
For further information regarding transport and parking options at the UQOHC click here
|Patient Clinics section|