Teaching within the School of Dentistry takes place at several locations. Click on the links below to see where they are found.
- The School of Dentistry: Click here to go to Whereis.com.au. Search for 200 Turbot St, Brisbane QLD 4000.
- MacGregor Building St Lucia: Click here to go to a map showing the Sir William MacGregor Building at the St. Lucia campus.
- Oral Health Education Unit: Click here to go to Whereis.com.au. Search for 150 Park Rd, Yeronga QLD 4104.
- Royal Brisbane Hospital: Click here to see a location map for Royal Brisbane Hospital and Royal Children's Hospital. Level 5 UQCCR, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Herston QLD 4029
- Princess Alexandra Hospital: Click here to go to Whereis.com.au. Select "Search for a Place" and search for "Hospital", "Woolloongabba", "Queensland". Click on "Princess Alexandra, Ipswich Rd".
For public transport routes and times to and from your residence to these locations, click here to go to the Queensland Government's Public Transport Planner home page.